A Professional instance is a single instance with CMS of you choice, that comes with all of Wcstack's pro-features like Database access, SFTP access, DevOps Publishing, Backup& Restore and more.
You can deploy only one CMS type at a time. If you want to have multiple CMS types, you can order multiple professional instances.
1. Login to Wcstack
2. Click on New Instance
3. Select a CMS family
4. Select a CMS
5. Select Professional plan
6. Select Cloud provider and prefered Region
Click Next to continue to confogure your sanbdbox instance
7. Domain configuration
With professional plan you can either use your own domain or use the default free subdomain from Wcstack (i,e yoursite.wcstack.com)
To use your own domain, fill the below fields in the following order. www.mywebsite.com
- www = This can be anything you want, eg: myblog, myaccount, xyz
- mywebsite.com = This is your own domain you already have registered. eg: example.com
8. Enter CMS Admin details and Deploy Sandbox
Enter your username and password along with your email address and click Submit to deploy your Sandbox instance.
This is your credentials to login to your CMS after the deploy.
9. Deploy confirmation
You will see the notification on the right botton corner about your instance creation.
10. Point your domain to newly created instance
You need to create/update your DNS record to point to the newly create instance's Public DNS CNAME record.
- Navigate to instance details page
- Copy the hostname of your new instance
- Create/Update the DNS records with your exisiting domain host
For example we are taking Godaddy as your Domain host.
- Click on Add button from the bottom of the page
- Select CNAME as the type, Host is the first part of your full website (eg: www) and paste the coppied Hostname from the previous step to the Points to field.
11. Verify your website is accessible using your own domain
Please wait atleast 15-20mnts after you update the DNS record to verify the domain.
- Navigate instance details page and click open console to access your website